Taking business ideas and making them a reality
Reporting to Development Manager
- Propose innovative, practical solutions to support the Opodo business plan and to address immediate business challenges.
- Produce detailed scope and business requirements documents in response to the agreed business needs of Opodo.
- Initiate and have continuous involvement in the projects that arise from the business requirements process.
- Work with product leads and project managers to prioritise the work of the business analysis team and to monitor and track progress of multiple activities.
- Participate in vendor evaluation when selecting products and services.
- Travel experience mandatory for this position.
- Good technical awareness and understanding of current and future technologies especially in the e-commerce/e-business environment.
- Exposure to product suppliers in the travel industry.
- Ability to manage own time and projects within agreed scope.
- Good experience of one or more of the following from both a business and technical perspective:
- Airline reservations
- Airline fares – scheduled (published, nett and consolidator) and charter
- E-commerce in a travel environment. Previous travel portals a distinct advantage.
- Fulfilment process/ticketing
- Post implementation reviews and support
- Internet Hotel reservations
- Car rental
- Dynamic Packaging
|| How to apply?
The application will be sent via email. Attach your resume and cover letter and specify the job title as the subject of your email.
No Agencies, please